Grayl - 24oz GeoPress® Purifier [+Filter] - Covert Black
Grayl - 24oz GeoPress® Purifier [+Filter]
VIRTUALLY NO SETUP TIME, AND FASTEST PERFORMANCE:
Purifies and filters contaminated water in 8 seconds!
No other purifier rivals the speed, simplicity and effectiveness of GeoPress. In eight seconds, it makes 24 ounces (710 ml) of clean drinking water anywhere on earth. Tap into the world’s water sources and drink from sketchy spigots, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells or lakes. Removes global waterborne pathogens (virus, bacteria, protozoan cysts) and filters pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and microplastics. Also improves taste, smell, and clarity!
- [ONE PRESS] purification + filtration. No batteries, UV bulbs, chemicals, pumping, sucking, squeezing or prolonged waiting.
- Removes pathogens. Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- FlipCarry® Handle. Rotates 90° allowing for easy carry and effortless separation of Inner Press from Outer ReFill.
- SimpleVent®. Twist the cap 1/2 turn to vent air during purification process.
- Fast & easy. Purifies drinking water in only 8 seconds (5 liters/minute).
- Purifier Cartridge Lifespan. rated for 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
- Effective against viruses, bacteria, & protozoan cysts: 99.999%
- Effective against particulates: Yes
- Effective against many chemicals: Yes
- Effective against many heavy metals: Yes
- Improves water flavor, odor & clarity: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- Antimicrobial: Yes
- BPA-free: Yes
- Capacity: 24 oz (710 ml)
- Weight: 15.9 oz (450 g)
- Size: 10.4" (26.5 cm) H x 3.4" (8.6 cm) W
- Materials: Polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, ABS food-grade plastic
- Press time / Flow Rate: 8 seconds per 24oz (5 liters/minute)
- Lifespan of replaceable purifier cartridge: Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 350 cycles (65 gal / 250 L)
- Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts an least three additional years.
- Active technology: Electroadsorption, ultra-powdered activated carbon and silver treated zeolites. Unlike standard mechanical filtration, the Ultralight Purifier Bottle is powered by a patented electroadsorptive media capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants. With [ONE PRESS], electroadhesion and ion exchange create a powerful submicron trap for pathogens (viruses, bacteria and protozoan cysts). Additionally, the purifier media contains many embedded layers of ultra-powdered activated carbon which create a large surface area for removing toxins like chemicals and heavy metals. Silver treated zeolites, a natural antimicrobial, inhibit growth and keeps the purifier fresh between uses.
- Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the the United States Environmental Protection Agency's Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
- Warranty: 10 years
- Designed in USA
- Purifier media made in USA
- UltraPress® made in PRC