Exotac set out to create a product that is high quality, ultra-small in size and completely self-contained. The nanoSTRIKER XL™ is the result. Sacrificing neither form nor function, its unique all-in-one design puts all the tools you need to start a fire into one tiny package. At the end of the day, this little tool can be collapsed and returned to key-chain ballast duty.
The rod has a protective coating from the factory, remove with a few scrapes of the striking tool before striking. When striking use moderate pressure and high speed when scraping rod.
- Burns at nearly 5500°F (3000°C)
- 1/4" waterproof ferrocerium & magnesium rod
- Ferrocerium rod works when wet
- Lightweight anodized aluminum body
- Ultra-sharp tungsten carbide striking tool
- More than 3000 fire-starting strikes per rod
- Replaceable ferrocerium rod
- Made in the USA
Rod Diameter: 1/4"
Weight: 0.95 oz
Strikes: Up to 3,000