Fast & easy. takes only 8 seconds.
Replacement purifier cartridges for the GEOPRESS are designed to last 350 cycles (65 gal. / 250L). Lifespan will decline when purifying water with high levels of silt, sediment or tannins. Cartridge press time increases towards the end of the cartridge lifespan; when press time reaches 25-30 seconds, the cartridge should be replaced. Cartridge continues to protect, even as press time increases.
- Effective against viruses: 99.9999%
- Effective against bacteria: 99.9999%
- Effective against protozoan cysts: 99.999%
- Effective against particulates: Yes
- Effective against many chemicals: Yes
- Effective against many heavy metals: Yes
- Improves water flavor, odor & clarity: Yes
- Chemical-free: Yes
- Weight: 3.8 oz (108 g)
- Size: 2.9" (7.3 cm) H x 3.1" (7.8 cm) W
- Materials: ABS food-grade plastic, food-grade silicone
- Press time: 15 seconds per 16 oz (473 ml)
- Fast flow rate: 8 seconds per 24oz (5 liters/minute)
- Lifespan: Replaceable purifier cartridge lasts 350 uses (65 gal / 250 L)
- Shelf life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least three additional years.
- Active technology: Electroadsorption and ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Testing standards: Tested independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the the United States Environmental Protection Agency's Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
- Designed in USA
- Purifier media made in USA