TITAN SurvivorCord / Parachute Cord | Military 550 Paracord + Fishing Line + Waxed Jute + Conductive Wire | 100 foot yank
Titan Paracord's quality is trusted by Military Forces and Outdoor Enthusiasts around the world. Superior Quality means Superior Performance.
Patent-pending SurvivorCord integrates 3 potential life-saving survival strands into Top-Rated Mil-Spec 550 Paracord. The paracord is made from 100% Nylon, is 5mm in diameter, and contains 21 individual strands, braided into seven seriously strong 3-strand yarns. Included is a single strand of waxed jute for starting fires, a 25 lb. mono-filament fishing line, and a conductive wire that can be used for snares, conductive wire, and other emergency needs. SurvivorCord is the ultimate paracord replacement and is also known as 550 Cord, Parachute Cord, or Survival Cord.
With a Minimum Tensile Strength of 550 lbs., SurvivorCord is perfect for:
- Tying down items to your car or backpack.
- Hanging a rucksack from a tree or stringing up a clothes-line to dry out wet clothing.
- Stringing up a trip wire to rig an area by tying cans, chimes, etc. to the cord to alert you of intruding animals.
- When threaded with beads, use as a pace counter to estimate distance covered by foot.
- "The guts", or individual yarns of the core, can be removed when finer string is needed for fishing line or sewing gear.
- Slowly lowering equipment or an object down from a higher plane.
- Securing a makeshift splint or creating a makeshift sling.
- Creating or rigging a pulley system to lift a heavy object.
In addition to its general utility functions, Titan Paracord is also excellent for Survival Kits, Bug-Out Bags, and Vehicle Emergency Kits.
Length: 100' Yank