Diomedes Industries - APS Earl -
Ambidextrous Pocket Sheath (3 - 3.5 Blades)
This great sheath for a Fiddleback Forge Knife is Crafted by hand at Diomedes Industries in Virginia, USA!
The APS Earl sheath was designed for Fiddleback Forge Knife models that range roughly from 3" - 3.5" blades with OAL of 7.25" to 7.75". It may also fit other knife models of similar size as well.
APS Earl Sheath is known to fit:
- Fiddleback Forge Hiking Buddy
- Fiddleback Forge (F2) Fish and Foul
- Fiddleback Forge Bushboot
- Fiddleback Forge Bushnub / Fiddleback Forge Bushnub II
- Fiddleback Forge Monarch
- Fiddleback Forge Minimuk
- Fiddleback Forge Lonestar
- Fiddleback Forge Bushcrafter Jr.
- Fiddleback Forge Toboggan
- Fiddleback Forge Shank
- Fiddleback Forge Bear Cub
- Fiddleback Forge Gambler
- Fiddleback Forge Patch
- Fiddleback Forge Handyman
- Osprey K/T Warthog
- Osprey K/T Mamushi (shallow fit)
Each APS sheath is beautifully hand-cut and hand-stitched from 8-10 oz oiled and drum-dyed leather, giving each sheath a rich finish and color.
Blades sold separately
Diomedes APS Sheaths are available in the following colors:
Due to the way leather absorbs dye, each sheath's color will vary.
We get stock of these items regularly. We allow pre-orders when these are not in stock. If your selection shows as "X items left", the product will ship the following business day. If there is no quantity showing, it is in pre-order status and will ship in 10 days or less. If there's an exception, we will contact you directly.